Looking for work or training and need some help?
Building Futures is a free service from Trust Thamesmead where you'll be given one-to-one genuine and individual help, support, advice and assistance to unemployed residents of Thamesmead and neighbouring towns, by identifying your needs and targeted back to work support.
Our clients tell us we're different. What can we do for you?
- Assess your individual training & employment needs
- Develop your own personal action plan
- Help find the right job for you through our job search service
- Give you practical help with your CV, form filling and interview preparation
- Provide IT access if you need it
- Building Futures is a free service offering support, advice and guidance to local people looking for training and employment
- Sign up to our Thamesmead Job Club and benefit from a number of workshops including accessibility and guidance with online job searches, CV, cover letter and application form writing, interview skills, Universal Jobmatch and benefits advice
Last year (April 2015 - March 2016) alone we helped:
667 brand new clients
342 clients to find employment
107 residents to complete accredited training
We will support you every step of the way.
T. 020 3828 4900
The Link Thamesmead | Bazalgette Way | off Harrow Manor Way | Thamesmead | SE2 9BS