Looking for work or training and need some help?
Building Futures is a free service from Trust Thamesmead where you'll be given genuine and individual help, support and advice.
Our clients tell us we're different. What can we do for you?
- Assess your individual training & employment needs
- Develop your own personal action plan
- Help find the right job for you through our job search service
- Give you practical help with your CV, form filling and interview preparation
- Provide IT access if you need it
- Building Futures is a free service offering support, advice and guidance to local people looking for training and employment.
We also work with Thamesmead residents who speak English as a second language (English for Speakers of Other Languages, ESOL) in helping them to gain English lessons and free training.
We'll support you every step of the way.
In March 2013 alone, Building Futures helped:
- 26 brand new clients
- 31 residents begin a training course
- 16 clients to find employment
National Career Service also offer free advice and guidance in our reception area, every Friday.
|Meet our Funders
The European Social Fund (ESF) part funds the Trust’s job search and training department, Building Futures, Work Placement Officer. The funding is based on regional employment and skills needs, which our team works hard to identify, match and action.
Email to a friend