- Would you like to work outdoors for a living?
- Do you have an interest in the environment and conservation?
- Would you like to learn new skills and gain accredited qualifications?
If you answered yes to all three questions above, Groundwork's Green Team Horticulture training course could be for you!
Each placement needs to put in 15 hours per week over two days, 9:00am-4:00pm on a Monday and Tuesday or Thursday and Friday over 13 weeks.
No experience is necessary, just a willingness to learn new skills, a passion for working outdoors and a hard-working and reliable attitude.
Participants will receive practical training in all aspects of grounds maintenance and Health & Safety, including:
- Safe use of hand tools and hand held power tools
- Safe use of mowing machines
- Basic plant identifications
- Landscaping techniques
Accredited training courses will be available to those interested in pursuing a career in this field.
If you would like to sing-up or learn more, please contact James Hicks, Green Team Supervisor at Groundwork London
T: 07702 939600