When it comes to eating out at Sporting Club Thamesmead they keep things simple; just great value, tasty, freshly cooked food served in relaxing surroundings. Their food mission is to use, whenever possible, only local, responsibly sourced, seasonal produce.
Whether it’s a light lunch with friends or workmates, a pizza and pint after a match, a formal or informal business meeting, a significant something birthday party, sports dinner or wedding reception you are sure to find something that takes your fancy.
- Bar menu with mains, light bites, platters, hot sandwiches, paninis, jackets and salads
- Fork and finger buffets, hot and cold canapés
- Three course sit-down meals
- Barbeques and Paellas
- Real ales, fine wines and delicious cocktails
- Speciality coffees and teas
- A wide range of vegetarian options and special diets can be catered for
They’re a flexible lot too so any one of their menus can be specially-tailored to suit your taste or budget. Whatever your requirements the Sporting Club Thamesmead team is on hand to ensure you have a great time.