If you have suffered with an addiction to drink or drugs and would like free and confidential support in gaining qualifications and finding a job...
Building Futures and Shaw Trust can help:
- Access information about debt and accommodation
- Help you understand when and how to declare convictions
- Access information on benefits
- Improve your confidence
- Help with writing your CV
- Access suitable training courses
- Access work tasters and trials
- Help you find a job
1-4pm every Tuesday at Trust Thamesmead's offices. Appointments must be prebooked.
19a Joyce Dawson Way | Thamesmead Town Centre | T: 020 8320 4470 (Sharron or Graham)