Service providers are providing their expertise and time for free at Thamesmead's leading community development agency and registered charity, Trust Thamesmead.
From Thursday 6 March, Thamesmead Law Centre will be based at the One-Stop-Shop in the reception area of Trust Thamesmead, to assist Thamesmead residents with legal advice and guidance and from Wednesday 2 April, Resources Plus will be available too.
The full One-Stop-Shop is open 9:30am-12:30pm* and the schedule reads as follows:
Monday morning Bexley Volunteers
Tuesday morning Bexley Volunteers
Tuesday afternoon The Shaw Trust, *2:00pm-4:00pm
Wednesday morning/afternoon Resources Plus, *10:00am-4:00pm
Thursday morning Thamesmead Law Centre
Friday morning Adult Education Bexley
Trust Thamesmead provides the following to Thamesmead residents, community groups, school and traders…
• Building Futures - training advice and job searches
• Community Development - providing support and assistance and low cost halls for hire
• Arnott and Acorn Pre-schools - low cost child care in a safe and educational environment
• The cAve - Thamesmead's indoor climbing wall - keeping fit whilst having fun
• Arts and events - educating people on subjects such as Black History Month, Older Persons Day and Chinese New Year, as well as the annual Trust Thamesmead Summer Festival, where more than 20,000 residents come together and join in the fun!
Trust Thamesmead | 19a Joyce Dawson Way | Thamesmead Town Centre | SE28 8RA | 020 8320 4470