Trust Thamesmead, with a range of partners are planning to redevelop the current Thamesmead Town Football Club site into a community sports club providing new facilities for sport, physical activity and a resource for local school, sport and community groups. The site will remain the home of Thamesmead Town FC but will become a far more community focused facility.
The project has been submitted to Bexley Planning Department for consideration, however we want to gauge the views and inputs from local residents before any final designs are developed.
Invites to the briefing session have been hand delivered to residents who live in the vicinity of Thamesmead Town Football Club in hope they will share their thoughts with the Project Team of Trust Thamesmead as well as the architects and project managers who have worked on the scheme.
We are very keen to find out more regarding the needs of residents to inform our final designs, programming and management of the proposed new facilities, including.
• Why does Thamesmead need new facilities?
• What impact will there be on local residents and how can we minimise any impact to the surrounding area?
• What are we trying to achieve with the new development?
• Where does this project fit into the whole development of Thamesmead and future plans?
• What are the concerns of the local people regarding developing the site?
• What do you like/what do you not like about the project and our proposals?
If you would like to attend the briefing meeting at 6:30pm on Tuesday 6 November please email Julia: firstname.lastname@example.org