Trust Thamesmead not only provides free professional help and support to Thamesmead residents, schools, community groups and traders, we also offer the service of other service providers to give free advice and guidance in our One Stop Shop, which is based in our reception area at 19a Joyce Dawson Way in Thamesmead Town Centre.
• 10:00am-1:00pm, Help the Aged, providing advice on fuel poverty and benefits
• 1:00-4:00pm every other week, Shaw Trust who will be assisting customers with drug or alcohol issues to return to the workplace
• 2:30-5:00pm every 3rd Tuesday of the month, Her Centre, reaching out to women suffering domestic violence by building their confidence and empowering women to take responsibility for their individual situation
• 10:00am-5:00pm, Resources Plus, assisting Bexley residents with job searches, training and career advice, work related training and work experience placements, writing a CV, filling in application forms and giving advice on in-work and back-to-work benefits
• 10:00am-1:00pm, Thamesmead Law Centre, providing housing advice.
• 10:00am-4:00pm, Next Steps, helping Greenwich residents understand the job market, searching and applying for jobs and how to improve their interview and presentation skills
• 10:00am-5:00pm, GLLaB, providing advice and guidance to unemployed Greenwich residents with information and advice in understanding the job market, training, work experience and interview and presentation skills
• 10:00am-12:00pm, Family Information Service, providing information regarding Children Centres, childminders, nurseries, support for lone parents, tax credits and more
It is advised to pre-book appointments for some of the services, please call us to find out more, T: 020 8320 4470.