Trust Thamesmead is looking for three new Board members; one Resident Trustee and two independent Trustees to join our governing body.
Trust Thamesmead is at the forefront of making real and lasting change for the people of Thamesmead through innovative projects and partnerships. We are beginning to transform people's lives, particularly amongst those who most need our support. As part of our Board of Trustees you will help lead an organisation that is really turning its ambition for Thamesmead into reality.
We are looking for people to be able to demonstrate a commitment to our values and an understanding of our strategic vision alongside a portfolio of other skills.
Election date, Tuesday 30 June 2009.
- an understanding of community development and community work
- a knowledge of monitoring and evaluation/measuring the social impact of our work
- experience of large scale capital projects
- a knowledge of the links between sport, physical fitness and health
- experience of managing risks
- experience of employment law/equal opportunities
Contact Helen Webb for further information:
T: 020 8320 4490